Telinta, a global leader in white label cloud-based switching and billing solutions for VoIP service providers, and DIDWW, a leading provider of premium quality VoIP communications and two-way SIP trunking services, today announced an integrated solution for Hosted PBX.
phone.systemsTM is a fully-featured, cloud-based virtual PBX solution from DIDWW, integrated with Telinta’s softswitch and billing platform. The solution is specifically designed to interconnect with any service provider for VoIP Origination and Termination, and requires no special hardware to purchase and maintain.
The white label solution includes:
- An intuitive drag-and-drop user interface, where configurations are instantly activated as they are graphically assembled.
- Highly scalable options to meet the needs of any size business customer, from simple home-based businesses to complex multi-location enterprises.
- Popular PBX features such as Call Queuing, Ring Groups, IVR, Voicemail, Conference Calling, Call Recording, Fax via G711u and T.38 codecs, Attended and Unattended Call Transfers, and more.
- Compatibility with any third-party SIP end point (IP phone, softphone, ATA) including Telinta’s brandable mobile, desktop, and web-based softphone solutions.
- Flexible real-time billing, integration with leading payment gateways, with the ability to create customized subscription plans, volume discounts, and promotions.
- Brandable multi-language multi-currency portals for end users and resellers.
Telinta’s cloud-based TeliCoreTM platform is a carrier-grade Class 4 and Class 5 softswitch with integrated switching, billing and customer management for VoIP service providers. Telinta provides its customers with comprehensive training and 24×7 live technical support.
“phone.systemsTM from DIDWW is a streamlined, easy-to-use solution for Hosted PBX,” said Alex Ferdman, CEO of Telinta. “Together, Telinta and DIDWW offer the brandable tools VoIP service providers need to succeed.”
“Telinta’s integrated switching and billing provides a cloud-based platform for phone.systemsTM which enables service providers to easily profit from the fast-growing global market for Hosted PBX,” said Karolis Jurys, Commercial Director at DIDWW.
While phone.systemsTM may be used with any carrier, new customers who sign up for the solution will receive a special promotion which includes DIDWW’s high-quality DIDs and VoIP Termination. Customers who sign up for new service from Telinta will receive a $400 credit on their first monthly invoice.
Please contact us for free demo of phone.systemsTM.
Founded in 2002, Telinta, Inc. offers secure and reliable cloud-based Switching and Billing solutions for VoIP service providers and their resellers around the globe. Telinta’s full portfolio of white label carrier-grade solutions is highly customizable. This includes Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, WebRTC, Mobile Solutions, Audio-Conferencing, Business and Residential VoIP, Calling Card, Pinless, Wholesale VoIP, and more. Please visit us at www.telinta.com or see us at ITEXPO Booth 729 for more information.
DIDWW is a platform for telecommunication professionals with full self-service access and real-time provisioning, APIs and all the necessary building blocks for achieving the ultimate control over voice and SMS services. The company offers the largest fully compliant international coverage of local, national, mobile, toll-free voice and SMS-enabled virtual phone numbers, two-way local and global SIP trunks, access to local emergency services, flexible capacity options, free global number portability, a number selection tool, and more. DIDWW delivers premium quality services to thousands of operators worldwide through a private and fully geo-redundant network with mission-critical reliability and guaranteed SLAs. Their customers enjoy advanced solutions coupled with a unique service experience and superior value, all driven by a highly motivated team of professionals. To learn more about DIDWW, please visit https://www.didww.com/.